03/11/2007

Where does Roisin shop?

UK fashion and style monthly Elle asked Roisin where she does her shopping. We're not talking groseries here! These are her 'secret haunts':

Car boot sale
Arklow, Ireland

When I visit my family, I always think I'm going to be good and I won't shop. Then I end up going to the car boot sale with my Mum and buying things I don't need.

B Store, London, UK

This boutique on Saville Row sells clothes by brilliant new designers such as Roksanda Ilinic and Camilla Staerk. It's always worth a browse.

Balharbour shops, Miami, US
This is a great mall. I have a friend in New York who works as a personal shopper and she says it's the best mall in America. It's got everything from Cartier to Valentino.

Liberty, London, UK
I love the range of designers in this department store.

Meatpacking district, New York, US
I love all the boutiques here - they choose items from loads of different designers. The department stores in New York are too big. I much prefer these little shops.

Coming soon - by public demand: the Elle interview with Roisin.

No comments: