09/10/2007

Murphy, Henwood & West

Kanye West has enlisted the artistic talents of former Moloko singer Roisin Murphy for his live shows.

The Overpowered star impressed West so much with her 2005 music video Sow Into You, he phoned to find out who styled the shoot - which turned out to be Murphy herself. And now the hip-hop superstar has called on Murphy's artist boyfriend Simon Henwood to be the visual mastermind behind his concerts. Speaking at the Q Awards in London on Monday, she says, "(West)'s working with my boyfriend now. My boyfriend's directing his live show." And Murphy hopes to get involved with the styling of West's show with Henwood: "(I'll do it) only if I can subconsciously put something to Simon as mine so I can tell Kanye what to do."

From Contactmusic.com

No comments: